Teacher Training Manual
Take the hassle out of creating a teacher training manual and focus on the "other" parts of training.
- Packed with concepts, backed by science.
- Over 250 pages about the physical practice.
- Classical sequences and their modern counterparts.
No pictures! That’s right, by eliminating the pose (picture) approach, the learning is simplified.
Standard Movement Curriculum
- Reverse engineer poses, sequences and movement patterns.
- Organize, sequence and cue poses with ease.
- Learn “mobility” techniques to use with yoga asana.
- Jumping, hand and arm balancing explained.
- Create a "style" or "method" of yoga fusion.
For students learning the physical practice, and the teachers who train it.